Do you want to go on a mission trip that will impact an entire nation for Jesus?
More than three thousand years ago, a prophet asked an intriguing question, “Can a nation be saved in a day?” (Isaiah 66:8). We believe the answer is “Yes!” In July of 2017, a team of evangelists, a multitude of missionaries, and hundreds of local churches will join together to make this prophecy a reality in the nation of Belize. Will you help us bring hope to those who need it the most?
Our Goal is Bring the Hope of Jesus Christ to Every Person in Belize!
* Every District: Festival Events will take place in each district in Belize. Corozal, Orange Walk, Belize, Cayo, Stann Creek, and Toledo will each host an evangelist and his team.
* Every Age: 50% of the population in Belize is under age of 17, 65% is under age of 25, 75% is under the age of 35. We want to bring hope to every age group, starting with the children and the youth of Belize.
* Every Language: 53% of Belize speaks Spanish, 30% of Belize speaks English, 17% of Belize speaks Creole. No matter what language you speak, you are welcome!
* Every Need: Medical teams will help the sick. Food will be given to the hungry. Training will be provided for the churches. Business Seminars will help the economic sector.
On Saturday - July 22, 2017 thousands of people from across the nation of Belize will gather together in Belize City for a historic day of music concerts, X-treme sports, fun, games, and a message about the hope that can only be found in Jesus Christ.
Will You Join the Festival Team?
We Need Your Help!
Date: July 16-24, 2017
Cost: If you would like to go on this trip, the cost is $2,300 which includes your airline ticket, food, lodging, transportation, bottled water and meals.
First Step: Please fill out the application and send it in along with a $150 non-refundable deposit due with your application by October 10, 2016.
1. Download the Missions Application by clicking here.
2. Fill out the Application.
3. Send the Application, a recent photo of yourself, and a deposit of $150 to:
PO BOX 701113
Tulsa, OK 74170
Payment Due Dates:
The first installment of $550.00 is due on/before November 30, 2016
The second installment of $400 is due on/before Dec. 31, 2016
The third installment of $600 is due on/before March 31, 2017
Final Installment of $600 is due on/before June 12, 2017
For more information, visit: www.BelizeFestival.com