What are the top ten things that God’s grace can do for you?
10. You are called: “[He] has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus…” (2 Timothy 1:9).
9. You believe: “…[Apollos] greatly helped those who had believed through grace” (Acts 18:27).
8. You are saved: “…by grace you have been saved” (Ephesians 2:5). “For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men” (Titus 2:11).
7.You are justified: “…being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus” (Romans 3:24).
6. You are accepted by God. “… the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved” (Ephesians 1:6).
5. Your sins are forgiven: “In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace” (Ephesians 1:7).
4. You overcome sin: “For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace” (Romans 6:14).
3. You overcome every weakness: “And He said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness’…” (2 Corinthians 12:9).
2. You are sanctified: “By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all” (Hebrews 10:10).
1. You are empowered to live for God: “…let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear” (Hebrews 12:28).