Dr. Daniel King is a missionary evangelist who has traveled to over seventy nations in his quest for souls. His goal is to lead 1,000,000 people to Jesus every year through massive Gospel Festivals, distribution of literature, and leadership training.
Because of his experience and research on evangelism, he is widely regarded as one of the world’s leading experts in mass evangelism.
Fast Facts about Daniel King:
- Has spoken to more than 2,000 live audiences in over 70 nations around the world and has led over two million people in a salvation prayer.
- His Gospel Festivals regularly draws crowds in excess of 50,000 people.
- He was called into the ministry when he was five years old and began to preach when he was six. His parents became missionaries to Mexico when he was ten. Daniel spent the next thirteen years ministering in Mexico alongside his parents. When he was fourteen he started a children’s ministry that gave him the opportunity to minister in some of America’s largest churches while he was still a teenager.
- Daniel recently celebrated twenty years of full-time ministry.
- Graduated summa cum laude from Oral Roberts University in 2002 with a B.A. degree in New Testament Studies, with a Master of Divinity degree in 2014, and with a Doctorate of Ministry degree in 2019. The focus of his doctoral research was mass evangelism.
- Set a goal at the age of fifteen to lead 1,000,000 people to Jesus before the age of thirty. With God’s help, Daniel accomplished this goal.
- Author of over twenty books including The Secret of Obed-Edom, Healing Power, Fire Power, Soul Winning, and Grace Wins. Over 600,000 books in print.
- Has appeared on Daystar, TBN, TCT, Grace TV, and numerous other television and radio programs. He has been a guest lecturer at Oral Roberts University, Victory Bible College, Christ for the Nations Institute, Lionsgate Leadership School, Christ For All Nations School of Evangelism, and The Father’s House Discipleship School.
- Has built six churches overseas.
- Founder and President of King Ministries International.
- Co-Founder of TheSoulWinner’sAlliance, an organization dedicated to training evangelists. Daniel is a board member of the Global Evangelists Alliance and of the Next Generation Alliance.
- Married Jessica on April 21, 2007. They have two children, Caleb and Katie Grace.
Daniel is available to speak at your conferences, missions meetings, or church.
Click below if you want to invite Daniel to speak at your church or event.
Daniel King in the News
Daniel King’s Articles Featured with the Global Network of Evangelists
Daniel King on Television
Dr. Daniel King has been seen on various Television Networks like: