King Ministries Job Description
Are you excited about short-term missions? Do you have strong leadership and motivational skills? If so, you might be the person we need to be a mission director.
– Must live a life that exemplifies biblical values
– Attend and be a member of a church that believes the same foundational principles as King Ministries.
– High school diploma
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Highly self-motivated
– Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple priorities
– Able to work overtime on an “as needed” basis
– Possess a “can do” and “whatever it takes” attitude
– Provides solutions
– Consistent learner
- Responsible for recruiting people to go on mission trips.
– Develops marketing materials to promote mission trips.
- Responsible for Training Missionaries who go on trips.
– This will be accomplished through on-line videos, telephone meetings, meetings, and printed material.
- Responsible for guiding Missionaries through the process of fundraising for their trip.
– Coaches missionaries through the process of writing and sending out fund raising letter.
– Encourages missionaries throughout the fundraising process through phone calls and e-mails.
– Verifies that each missionary hits each fundraising deadlines.
- Responsible for coordinating details of taking missionaries on trips.
– This includes helping missionaries get passports and visas, booking plane tickets, and arranging hotel, transportation, and food for the trip.
- Once we are in-country, the mission director is responsible for leading the team.
– Coordinates prayer and devotions each day of mission trip.
– Coordinates ministry activities for the group.
– Responsible for caring for team needs.
– Responsible for developing and implementing a plan for each ministry site.
– Responsible for all disciplinary situations that might arise.