King Ministries Job Description
Are you excited about traveling internationally? Are you passionate about fulfilling the Great Commission? Are you skilled at organizing events? If so, you might have what it takes to be our Festival Director.
King Ministries International is an evangelistic ministry that has ministered through large evangelistic events in over sixty nations and led over two million people to Jesus.
As the Festival Director, you will be responsible for traveling internationally and organizing large city-wide and nation-wide evangelistic events.
– Must enjoy traveling.
– Strong organizational and leadership skills.
– Must be detail oriented.
– Must be able to cast vision to pastors and leaders.
– Must be able to relate cross-culturally.
– Ability to speak more than one language is a bonus.
– Must live a life that exemplifies biblical values
– Attend and be a member of a church that believes the same foundational principles as King Ministries.
– High school diploma
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Highly self-motivated
– Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple priorities
– Able to work overtime on an “as needed” basis
– Possess a “can do” and “whatever it takes” attitude
– Provides solutions
– Consistent learner
- Organizes International Gospel Festival Events.
– Builds and maintains relationships with international leaders.
– Goes on a pre-trip to determine spiritual hunger of target city.
– Develops and maintains relationships with local pastors.
– Coordinates all details of the event with local government leaders.
– Provides detailed accounting of all money spent.
– Motivates churches to be involved in the crusade.
– Recruits and Mentors young people who will be involved in the set up of the crusade.
- Responsible for Technical Details of each Gospel Festival
– Negotiates sound system
– Arranges for platform and lighting.
– Arranges for printing and distribution of all marketing material for the festivals.
- Arranges all details for Mission Team.
– Books hotel, transportation, food, and ministry opportunities for mission team.
- Organizes Leadership Training
– Sets up a pastor’s conference along with every evangelistic event.