King Ministries Job Descriptions
Design Artist / Video Producer
Are you a top-notch design artist and video producer? Are you excited about world evangelism? If so, you might be a good match for King Ministries.
King Ministries International is an evangelistic ministry that has ministered through large evangelistic events in over sixty nations and led over two million people to Jesus.
As our Design Artist and Video Producer you will be responsible for developing digital content that will change lives around the world.
Two years applicable working experience in editing and production
Strong portfolio of work
Adobe Premier Pro
Adobe After Effects
Photography and Videography
Understands audio, video, broadcast, and web standards
Must have a good eye for design.
Must be able to follow instructions.
Must work quickly and efficiently.
Must have a heart for ministry.
Great at marketing skills.
Design and creative ability that matches KMI style and standards
Must live a life that exemplifies biblical values
Attend and be a member of a church that believes the same foundational principles as King Ministries.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple priorities
Able to work overtime on an “as needed” basis
Possess a “can do” and “whatever it takes” attitude
- Design Work
– Follows “style-guide” of King Ministries in order to maintain a consistent brand image.
– Designs monthly partner brochures.
– Designs book covers
– Designs Teaching Series covers
– Designs social media posts.
– Shoots teaching videos in King Ministries studio.
– Edits teaching videos and crusade videos.
– Travels internationally with Daniel in order to capture video and photos.
– Manages and updates www.kingministries.com website
– Starts Grace blog and Outreach blog
- Social Media
– Updates blogs
– Manages posts on Hootsuite.
– Uploads videos to YouTube.
– Designs quotes for Insta-gram.
– Records, edits, and releases a podcast.