King Ministries Job Description
Partner Relations Director
Are you good at developing long-term relationships? Are you excited about raising money for world evangelism? If so, you might have what it takes to be our Partner Relations Director.
King Ministries International is an evangelistic ministry that has ministered through large evangelistic events in over sixty nations and led over two million people to Jesus.
Partner Relations serves as a point of contact with our Partners and Friends to provide support, encouragement, and prayer. Our Partner Relations Director is primarily responsible for implementing the KMI donor funnel and is responsible to FIND, WIN, KEEP, and LIFT partners.
Personal Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be able to communicate clearly and accurately in written and oral communications. Excellent writing skills are essential.
- Experience in development and/or working with volunteers preferred. Must be creative and have excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Must understand the importance of building life-long relationships between the ministry and its friends. Serve as an advocate within the ministry for donors and friends. Must be able to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines and pay attention to details and accuracy.
- Must have experience working with word processing and spreadsheets. An understanding of database segmentation, prospect identification and professional fundraising experience strongly preferred.
- Professional appearance and demeanor required. Must be a self-starter and must be able to take initiative to be successful in this position. Must be an excellent communicator with professional interpersonal skills and have the ability to work well with diverse constituencies.
- Experience with event management.
- Helps with marketing for King Ministries.
Assists with developing marketing plans.
Proofreads all newsletters and e-mails.
- Responds to donors.
Collects donor mail and does data entry for all donors.
Deposits all money in the bank.
Sends Thank-you letters to every donor.
Monitors all credit card giving. Reenlists all lapsed credit card givers.
- Maintains a good relationship with current partners.
Sends Welcome series of letters to new addresses.
Sends MillionHeir’s Welcome Packet to every new monthly donor.
Organizes two personal touches for each monthly donor and large gift donor each year (Gift, postcard, picture of crusade, book, etc).
Meets the basic customer service needs of callers.
Interacts with MicahTek for all database needs.
Provide customers with appropriate resources to help in their spiritual growth
Record the contact and transaction information in the computer system
Calls partners and prays with them
Maintains an up-to-date prayer list of all current monthly donors.
Prays for people who connect to our ministry by telephone or correspondence.
Follow up with people who have written or called for prayer
Prays over correspondence.
- Cultivates new partners for King Ministries.
– Runs sales table at speaking events and encourages people to give us their contact information.
– Collects information on potential donors and enters it into data system.
– Sends follow-up letters to potential donors.
– Sends MillionHeir’s Club certificate to first-time donors.
- Organizes partner events.
– Identifies potential partners and invites them to dinner with Daniel & Jessica.
– Organizes two ministry banquets each year (Tulsa and Edmonton).
– Organizes one partner retreat each year.