King Ministries Job Description
Are you detail oriented and good at organization? Are you excited about world evangelism? If so, you might be a good executive assistant for Daniel King.
King Ministries International is an evangelistic ministry that has ministered through large evangelistic events in over sixty nations and led over two million people to Jesus.
The Executive Assistant for Daniel King will be responsible for organizing, encouraging, and motivating Daniel King.
Must live a life that exemplifies biblical values
Attend and be a member of a church that believes the same foundational principles as King Ministries.
High school diploma
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple priorities
Able to work overtime on an “as needed” basis
Possess a “can do” and “whatever it takes” attitude
Friendly voice on the phone.
Must work well with Daniel & Jessica King
- Keeps Daniel focused.
– Coordinates a schedule for Daniel each day.
– Maintains a list of projects and the next step that needs to be done for each project.
– Coordinates lunch and dinner appointments for Daniel.
– Coordinates details of all of Daniel’s preaching engagements.
– Reminds Daniel of key tasks that must be performed regularly.
– Newsletter (Must be written and submitted by the 10th of each month)
– Weekly e-mails. (To be done every Monday)
– Daily blog posts
– Does errands so Daniel can stay focused on writing, speaking, and studying.
- Partner Relations
– Gives Daniel a weekly list of donors and their prayer requests.
– Writes personalized thank you cards.
– Calls and thanks partners.
- Booking Churches
– Calls pastors on Daniel’s behalf and asks for speaking engagements.
– Mails publicity packets to churches.
– Sets up Daniel’s speaking schedule.
– Books plane tickets
With each church that invites Daniel, the EA will mail/e-mail the following:
Immediately upon booking engagement
– Letter of confirmation that includes details of visit.
3 months in advance
– Bio, photo, video link,
– Ask for reimbursement of travel costs.
1 Month in Advance
– Who will be picking Daniel up from the airport? Cell phone of pastor. Cell phone of person picking Daniel up.
– Thank you letter.
– Ask if church will consider adopting us a missionary letter.
– Develops and maintains relationships with media personalities.
– Books TV and radio interviews.
– Mails copies of Daniel’s books to potential interviewers.
– Follows up and asks for interviews.
– Submits articles for guest blog posts.
– Coordinates press releases for Daniel’s books.
– Assists with checking the mail, recording donations, and doing bank deposits.
– Tracks all ministry expenditures.
– Keeps Quick books up-to-date.
– Requires an accounting from all employees for monies spent.
– Prepares a financial report for all overseas expenditures. Includes stapling receipts to the report.
– Assists with preparing 990 Report.
- Event Coordinator
– Arranges details of yearly banquet.
– Invites people.
– Forms guest list.
– Arranges venue.
– Assists with details of event.
– Arranges details of yearly conference.
– Arranges details of yearly partner event.