Being a traveling minister is not easy. Over the years, I have seen what successful traveling ministers do to be successful. Here are seven things you should do if you want to survive as a traveling minister.
1. Become an expert in some subject. Don’t be a jack-of-all-trades, master of none.
- Be clear about your mission and vision. The clearer you are, the more you offer. You will fit some churches, and not others. Do not try to please everybody. Your uniqueness will open doors and close doors for you.
- Seek relationships, not just preaching opportunities.
- Live a life above reproach.
- Give value and you will receive value.
- Respect the authority in the house. If you are given 30 minutes, don’t take 45. If you are asked to take up the offering a certain way, obey.
- Be a sower. Go to a church to give, not to take.
About Daniel King
Evangelist Daniel King, D.Min is on a mission to lead people to Jesus. He has visited over seventy nations preaching good news and he has led over two million people in a salvation prayer. To support King Ministries in our quest for souls, click here!