Here are seven reasons why you need a mentor in your life.
- A mentor will save you from making mistakes.You can either learn from your mistakes or your can learn from the mistakes of your mentor. Learning from your mentor is much easier.
- A mentor will open doors you are unable to open.
- A mentor will protect you from your own weaknesses.
- A mentor will save you from wasting your time.God puts mentors in your life to help you learn faster.
- A mentor will encourage you when you are discouraged and correct you when you are overconfident.
- A mentor’s lifetime of experience can save you years of heartache.
- A mentor will prepare you for battles you do not know you are scheduled to face.
About Daniel King
Evangelist Daniel King, D.Min is on a mission to lead people to Jesus. He has visited over seventy nations preaching good news and he has led over two million people in a salvation prayer. To support King Ministries in our quest for souls, click here!